1. Drink boiled water of piper betle’s leaves, one glass every day or every two days.
2. Eat Ocimum basilicum leaves, at least a handful every day.
3. Smear a piece of cucumber after bathing on armpit area and other smelling area.
4. Don’t eat fatty foods.
5. Reduce spicy foods.
6. Don’t drink coffee (which contains caffeine).
7. Using deodorant of which form is spray (solid and roll on forms only make your armpit stay wet and leave a trace on your clothes).
First way up to the third are for making our body odor more fragrant, while the fourth up to the fourth up to the sixth ones are effort to reduce sweaty. (However body odor appears through sweaty that we produce) and way of the seventh is usual way to keep your armpit stay fragrant.
NATURAL REMEDY TO OVERCOME SMELLING BODY ODOR
1. Thirty grams of old curcumas, slices it add with 5 pieces of piper betle’s leaves and Javanese tamarind acid and enough palm sugar. Boil with 600 cc water until it is left only 300 cc. Filter it, then drink the water 2 times a day, do it regularly.
2. Get enough young shrub leaves and ocimum basilicum leaves, consume it every day as a side dish. Do it regularly.
3. Put in water altogether of these things until it boils (lemon leaves, rose, jasmine, canangium odoratum) after you have them washed. Add water and use it for under water bathing.